Onsite Live Project Management Basics
Join us for our upcoming PM Basics
Want to improve your skills in project management. If you are new to project management or you have been given a new project to run, you want to attend this course. BCI has staff with over 30 year of experience in running projects and 15 years in training project managers. Our 1-Day class is an Instructor-Led Project Management Professional Basics. It is the ideal solution for project managers who are new to project management or want to grow their skills in PM. This course will get you up and running in less than 30 days.
After successful completion of this training you will be able to:
1. Explain the fundamental concepts of project management.
2. Create a project management plan based on a project charter and input from stakeholders.
3. Build a robust comprehensive project management plan
4. Determine how to manage a project team to execute the project management plan, and decide how to deal with changes.
5. Manage project documentation effectively, including lessons learned throughout the project.
6. Explain how to properly close a project or project phase.
7. Evaluate how professional responsibility drives ethical behavior.
Where: Onsite Live Training, The Community Room, SCI Building, Downtown Pensacola, Florida
When: Monday, Sept 27, 2021
Time: 9:00am – 5pm EST
Gain confidence in applying project management to your project.
Get a new project up and running in 30 days or less.