Project Management Basics
Join us for our upcoming PM Basics
Our 4-Day virtual class over four weekends, Instructor-Led Project Management Professional Basics is the ideal solution for project managers who are new to project management or want to grow their skills in PM. This course will get you up and running in less than 30 days.
After successful completion of this training you will be able to:
1. Explain the fundamental concepts of project management.
2. Create a project management plan based on a project charter and input from stakeholders.
3. Determine how to manage a project team to execute the project management plan, and decide how to deal with changes.
4. Manage project documentation effectively, including lessons learned throughout the project.
5. Explain how to properly close a project or project phase.
6. Evaluate how professional responsibility drives ethical behavior.
Where: Online using Zoom Platform
When: 4 Weekends, June 5, 12, 19, 26
Time: 10:00am – 2pm
Gain confidence in applying project management to your project.
Get a new project up and running in 30 days or less.